By paying the booking fee to secure your wedding flowers with Jenny Fleur Event Florist you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. A quotation for the cost of your wedding flowers will be sent out to you soon after your initial enquiry/consultation. This is a guide price and will be subject to change following the detailed consultation to account for any changes you make nearer to the wedding day and reflect the market cost of the flowers at the time of ordering. During the peak wedding season (1st April – 30th September and 1st – 31st December) there is a minimum order value of £900 for bespoke wedding flowers on Friday’s, Saturday’s, Sunday’s, Bank Holiday’s and New Years Eve & Day. All other days are subject to a £500 minimum spend.
2. A £200 booking fee is required to hold and book your wedding date. This should be paid on receipt of the invoice. This will be subtracted from your final wedding bill. If for any reason you decide to cancel your wedding, this booking fee is non-refundable. If you decide to postpone your wedding, I will hold the booking fee until the wedding goes ahead.
3. All wedding consultations will be made by appointment only. The initial consultations are complimentary. Once your wedding date is booked with me I am available for contact by phone and email at any stage to answer any questions and queries you may have. Additional consultations in person are chargeable to cover time and travel.
4. Once flowers have been confirmed, any subsequent changes made to a wedding order must be submitted in writing by the bride, groom or appointed acting party. I order your wedding flowers approximately ten to fourteen days before your wedding date, dependent on type of flowers chosen. You will not be allowed to make any significant changes after the order has been placed without additional fees. I will however try to make small changes where possible to accommodate your needs.
5. As fresh flowers and foliage are living products, there are occasions when particular varieties may be unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to source products accordingly, sometimes I am unable to obtain a particular type of flower. All fresh flowers and foliage are subject to availability and stringent quality checks; as such Jenny Fleur Event Florist reserves the right to use a similar flower in place of the previously chosen flower.
6. The final invoice for your wedding flowers will be issued to you after your order has been confirmed. The final payment must be paid in full 28 days before the wedding. Jenny Fleur Event Florist reserves the right to cancel any wedding flowers, if payment is not made by this date. We are not obliged to offer any compensation for inconvenience caused.
7. Once delivered any queries regarding the condition or quantities of items must be raised within 1 hour of delivery, directly with Jenny Fleur.
8. Cancellation Charges
9. Items hired or borrowed from Jenny Fleur Event Florist (such as vases, containers, props) shall at all times remain the property of Jenny Fleur Event Florist. You are responsible for the goods during the hire period from the time of delivery until the goods are accepted back into the possession of Jenny Fleur Event Florist. All items must be returned in the condition they were delivered or a replacement fee for the item will be charged. The hire period for all goods supplied by Jenny Fleur Event Florist will be variable and agreed prior to your wedding day, along with details for return/collection.